View Single Post
Old 05-26-2022, 01:25 PM   #30
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I suspect the emails have everything to do with when was the last time the device was connected to WiFi and interacted with Amazon in terms of downloading or reading status. In my case, it was the middle of February. So, six months? A year? Because from Amazon’s POV there’s no reason to offer a deal on a device that is moribund; being registered to your account is a necessary condition but not sufficient in itself.

It might be interesting to try to narrow down the date, which is why I cited my own. Just over three months from the date of the email.

ETA: In regard to the K2US, didn’t Amazon already offer some kind of deal when they got rid of 3G? In which case, they may figure there’s no point to double-dipping. But I could be hallucinating.

Last edited by issybird; 05-26-2022 at 01:28 PM.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote