View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 04:35 AM   #16
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
There is a feedback link on every page of the store. There are several links behind that to report different problems.
David, I'm not sure what to say. I have never seen a feedback link. It doesn't appear to be there anymore. That's why I keep hoping somebody knows where Kobo has buried it. If it's there, it isn't out in the open. What is it called? Maybe I'm looking right past it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGlitch View Post
If you’re using an Adblock extension such as ublock the feedback thing may be blocked. This was the case some years ago it might have changed but I’d be surprised if it had.
That was a good suggestion, so I turned off my Adblocker, but on or off, there is no feedback link. It looks like Kobo has removed it, or, more likely, moved it.

There is a link to Kobo Help, but it is a collections of FAQs with no contact link provided.

~Dˢ
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote