View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 01:17 AM   #15
Ryzir
Connoisseur
Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Nook GL3, Kobo H2O, Nook STG, Sony PRS-300, Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolson View Post
This little hack made me give Kobo another try:

If you add "ExportHighlights=true" to the "FeatureSettings" section of the devices config file, a menu item will be added to the books menu in in the library list on the device to export them as a text file on the device.

I had to manually add this section to the config file

/Volumes/KOBOeReader/.kobo/Kobo/Kobo eReader.conf
Apparently you can also add "FullScreenReading=true" under FeatureSettings and it will add a menu option to turn off the header and footer. However I understand that this causes some kepubs to have cutoff text.
Ryzir is offline   Reply With Quote