View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 04:58 PM   #78
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I want to concentrate on getting non-fiction first. But I agree with you that Sci-Fi/Fantasy is an abomination. Those are two entirely different categories that draw two very different sets of readers. Might as well have a month for biography/romance or history/humor.
I like those categories!

The difficulty though is that we will only be choosing six more categories and there's a lot of competition. Both Science Fiction and Fantasy may win separate months, but you should ask yourself - If only one category between Science Fiction, Fantasy and Sci-Fi/Fantasy were to win a month, which one would you prefer? People who like both genres may prefer the combo category to only one of the two genres making it into the category line-up.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote