View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 08:09 AM   #11
DJHARKAVY
Addict
DJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Blackberry, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by heffe2001 View Post
I've got one of those silicon skins for my regular jetbook, but I found the fit wasn't perfect, and it attracted dust and dog hair like crazy, so I pulled it off and just using the screen protector that came with the skin. When I get a little extra $$, I may pick up one of the official jetbook cases, I'd love to find one of the real lite cases that was pictured in another thread (already has the cutout for the battery compartment) for my wife's.
Oddly, my cats haven't really gotten to it much...

But if you find one of the cases designed for the lite, let us know.
DJHARKAVY is offline   Reply With Quote