View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 01:54 PM   #1
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
DX - Initial Observations

The response to the 5-way stick seems a lot faster than on K2 - and smoother - if you hold it to scroll your cursor down the page or through selections. A faster processor? Overall - actions seem faster -- page turns, etc.

The Amazon cover is just like the K2 cover - except there are 2 embedded magnets in the right margin that hold the cover closed. I wish they had added corner loops on the right side like M-Edge has.

The ability to alter number of words per line seems a bit clunky - what your screen looks like seems to be governed partly by the margins for the page -- choosing fewer or fewest in the books I've played with just condensed the text into the middle of the screen.

The look of poetry with long lines (Whitman's Leaves of Grass for example) is gorgeous in landscape mode. No more irritating weird line breaks as seen on the K2.

OK - I'm playing with it at work - don't tell!

Last edited by poohbear_nc; 06-11-2009 at 01:57 PM.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote