View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 10:46 AM   #9
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froide View Post
Dryad appears to cost $3.99 at both Amazon.com and Smashwords. Is there a code I'm overlooking?
The sale is only at Smashwords (Amazon don't let me do special deals unless I go with them exclusively). Follow the Smashwords link and over on the right, in the box with the price on it, they give you instructions with the code needed at checkout (SW100).

ETA: I just noticed that the box with the price and buy buttons is only on the right if you have a large enough screen. On smaller/narrower screens it may appear below the description.

Last edited by gmw; 07-25-2014 at 10:51 AM.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote