View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 02:54 PM   #45
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by coinín View Post
Still, I can't be the only one who would like to see the freebies actually show up when you sort by price. When you search something on the website, then sort by price- low to high, the free books vanish.
This is exceptionally frustrating when the initial search had some free books on the first page of results, only to have them vanish when sorted... instead of just bringing up the free books first. It's a little maddening.
Ummm 1.8 million books. Actually, I just did a search and it says "1900348" as the number of free books. Life is too short to scroll through a list of 1.9 million books looking for one that might catch my eye.

If you really want to see all of them, try the following URL: http://www.kobobooks.com/search/sear...none&g=both&l=

If that doesn't work for you, go to http://www.kobobooks.com, leave the search field blank, click on the search icon and then select free only from the filter drop down. You can dig further down by language, category, etc. You just have to reselect free only filter every time you make a change.

If you have a specific search in mind, fill in the search field, search, then then filter by free only.

BTW, that's what I find annoying. Every change means you have to reselect your filter.

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote