Thread: Touch Flashing Blue LED?
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 07:59 AM   #8
VirgoGirl
"Why is it doing *that*?"
VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Black Kobo Touch & Glo, responsible for 2 PaperWhites
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
As a married man, I'm siding with your husband
Lol! It's "we're all men together!", is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
The usual advice for Li-Ion batteries is to run a couple of full discharge/recharge cycles to calibrate the gauge if it seems off. Otherwise, use it when you need to, charge it when you can or it is convenient.
My gauge is kind of wonky, sometimes I get the "10%, 5%" reading on the meter, other times, like yesterday, it just won't turn on despite there being a bit left on the meter. I try and let it discharge fully, but if I know I have to go somewhere and will be taking my reader, I'll top it off a bit to make sure it doesn't die.
VirgoGirl is offline   Reply With Quote