View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:06 PM   #12
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H. View Post
A lot of techies resent Apple because they make products that are simple for ordinary people to use effectively. This devalues their tech skills, and they feel threatened.

Sort of like how Luddites destroyed machines, and for the same reason.
And a lot of "techies" don't resent Apple and use their products as well as others... and I bet my "techiness" predates that of most people around here, I just hate the mindless "Apple-hating" that goes on around here. I hate the equally mindless hating of other products/systems but Apple seems to get a lot more kicking than the rest... just remember never to be really successful around here unless you want to be a target as well...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote