Thread: eMonitor
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 02:38 PM   #11
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
I found a software which enables us to see second screen :GiMeSpace
If you use it with extented screen you can see the second screen by just moving mouse ! (It is not free, we should find a free one. You can download it from here (trial version)
I'm pretty sure that my method works on any computer that has an unused display port. This free software has drivers for adding an additional screen, but it has limited Vista/7 support (you have to disable aero in order for it to run).
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote