View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 05:01 PM   #8
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britomart View Post
DANL's current choice looks quite attractive to me. In contrast to you, Blossom, I liked The Officer Says I Do , so I may go for The Officer Breaks the Rules. Or I may choose Once Again a Bride. Which book do you think looks promising?
I was actually interested in the relationship in book two but I don't know. I am sure one of the libraries I sub to will have it.

Here's my review about book one in case anyone wants to know what I thought about it.

I'm still looking through this month's selections. It looks like several historicals have caught my eye.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote