View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 08:01 PM   #8
Mickey330
Addict
Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis & the Kindle app on iDevices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
I do think a 6-incher based on the 360 would be a winner too. My favorite part of the 360 is it's minimalism—how it doesn't have any extra wasted bezel space and is easy to hold. That was what I liked about my PRS-900.-Marcy
I also like the minimalism aspect of the PB360 too.

Oh, and if I could ask - please, please, please, Pocketbook - don't lose/phase out the cover for the PB360 during any upgrade. Not having to have an extra cover (read: weight) to protect the screen is the best bonus of this little device (along with the minimalism). TIA.

Marilyn
Mickey330 is offline   Reply With Quote