View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 07:16 PM   #138
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
I hope not. I don't need K4PC, since I do own a Kindle 2. I just like being able to open my books on my PC. If that happens then I'll never buy books from Amazon again not because Topaz has not been cracked but because it's a lousy format. Topaz books are slow and the font looks horrible. I have returned 1 book and 1 book only, a Topaz book and bought it in ePub at another bookstore for $3.00 more than what Amazon was selling it for.
I'm with you I also have a Kindle 2 and can liberate my books. I think that perhaps Amazon was not to worried about the fact that one could liberate books that one bought for the Kindle due to the fact that one still had to own a Kindle to do it. Now owning a Kindle is not a prerequisite. If it is true that Amazon loses money on some of the bestsellers they sell they may try and fix this issue pretty fast.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote