View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 07:43 AM   #203
ravenlife
Connoisseur
ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505
ohh interesting thread

Currently working on a sci-fi/fantasy novella/novel, not quite sure how long it will be yet.

Based around the lives and multiple deaths of two immortal lovers, their punishment for the crimes committed against the human race, and ultimately their attempt to become truly repentant in order to break the thirty year punishment cycles. All with a lovely twist that I would rather not give away.

I’m not a particularly good writer (as you will see if you visited my website), but I have a great imagination and I try hard

Richie
ravenlife is offline   Reply With Quote