View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 08:59 PM   #6
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prospect View Post
I am just wondering – is this something that people do?

Several of the current ebook readers has this as a feature. And there are also many tablet pcs out there where handwriting on screen is a possibility. But is this something that people use?

And if it is used can it actually replace paper?
I think it's a matter of preference.

There is an associate of mine two actually that buy tablet PC specifically for this capability. They swear by it and relish the fact that their text note are instantly archived on the PC.

I do use this feature extensively on my smart phone even over the qwerty keyboard. I find I have to use the letter recognizer else I cannot read my handwriting later.

However I will always take a keyboard over hand writing any day. I can type far faster than I can write.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote