View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 06:05 PM   #27065
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Another perfect day in Paradise Falls, where the sun always shines. Even in December, apparently!

Well, pooh, that Talisker seems to have done the trick. Or else it was the threat of slugs to eat. Not sure. But whatever, the hen that retired from laying a year ago is suddenly producing eggs! I guess seeing all the new girls getting excited got here motivated or something. IAC, 6 hens, 6 eggs. For the last two days.

Anniversary Breakfast Blend
Talisker - is good for what ails you ... or the old gal! Maybe she just got tired of the other girls making fun of her ....

Water in my glass .... getting suited up for my nightly walk ..
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote