View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 03:21 AM   #16
stewacide
Groupie
stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O Ed. 2, Glo HD, Glo, Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellShock View Post
Yes, the OED is great, but is not public domain, and is not even commercially available as an epub, and certainly not in Kobo dictionary format.
The OED's that ship with OSX are so nicely formatted, I wish I could figure out a way to decompile-them, but I can only find tools to go the other way (from stardict etc. to Apple's Dictionary 2.0 format)
stewacide is offline   Reply With Quote