View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 01:18 PM   #21
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Katie1:
Let me get this straight - I can use my Kindle 3 (keyboard) or DXG wall charger for the KFHD? Are you certain? Europe electricity is different, but the adapters are rated to include it when I charge the Kindles. I am a bit panicky about doing anything that might harm the unit!

Prime mostly doesn't work from European countries except UK, German, Italy and Spain (if I remember correctly). Only the book part. That's why we didn't mind my using the KFHD for awhile, and starting the 1-month "Prime".

I may just de-reg and not reset to factory and see what that does.
Thanks for your help!
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote