View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 10:13 AM   #118
teh603
Autism Spectrum Disorder
teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
What do you mean by that? There is a right to re-sell that even holds for software.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I don't believe so. You cannot resell eBooks, downloaded music, etc.
I think Tompe's referring to a guy who resold an OEM copy of Windows, or at least the license sticker and system recovery CD. MS tried to sue him, and ended up losing because the code on the sticker had never been activated.

Which is probably why the Dell Duo I bought didn't come with a system recovery CD, so the Win7 license it came with can't functionally be resold and I can't recoup the $100 or so it added to the cost of manufacture.