View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 01:30 AM   #40
VaporPunk
Evangelist
VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 + Asus Transformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Marseilles View Post
I don't mind off hand related remarks, but we're veering pretty far off topic here and it looks like a conversation that go on for some length. Any chance the argument over the need for multiterabyte 42" holotablets could be continued in a thread more suited to the subject?
Going off-topic on MR? Nevah!!!

I've seen a lot worse (and been guilty myself) on MR. I will try to behave. As I said before, an inexpensive quad-core 7" tablet would be perfect for me on the go. Another perk that I would expect from a Google tablet would be a "pure", clean OS without bloatware. I'm not the brightest bulb on the X-mas tree, but I am perfectly capable of installing the apps that I need/want myself.
VaporPunk is offline   Reply With Quote