View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 11:36 AM   #20
Ivy
Sometimes I purr.
Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
My favourite audio books are The Dresden Files, by Jim Butcher.

The story follows life and cases of Chicago's only wizard for hire, Harry Dresden. Dresden works as a P.I. and a consultant for Chicago PD. He introduces you to the world of magic he lives in, a world with vampires, werewolf, ghosts and other creatures we ignore so we can sleep at night.

There are 12 books with the 13th coming out this summer. All books are made into audiobook and narrated by James Marsters. Marsters is a professional actor and he doesn't just read the books -- he acts them. If a character is running up the stairs, you will hear it in Marsters' breathing, when a new character says something, you will hear the voice change. He's brilliant.

An interesting story to read was made much, much better in the audiobook version.

Highly recommended.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote