View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 11:02 AM   #2
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markkk01 View Post
Should I just keep skipping registration when it comes up ?
I also could not register, but for another reason (the ekyboard coming up did not include letters which are in my serial number!). I ended up registering with a computer (you first register with an e-mail and a password, then add your device serial number) - but this way there seems to be no credit added to my account, unlike what was promised.

By the way, do you have a "P" on the keybord that pops up when you try and register?
paola is offline   Reply With Quote