View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 09:15 PM   #53
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Also, someone mentioned 3 weeks of nominations... I think that is to long... but they schedule WAS designed to have the book picked before the first of the month... but some categories were to hard so I just let it go on longer.
I guess my point was more that the months book being known further ahead of time. So we'd vote for December's book in October, January's book in November, etc. It's just a thought, but other clubs I've done over the years have done something like that and having a bigger window to get and read the months book usually meant more participation.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote