Thread: Silliness Calling all Kindle owners!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 11:39 AM   #11
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Who haven't voted!!

Have you LOOKED at the poll??

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...108#post478108

People, we are getting creamed here~

89-28????

Now, I don't want any fake "pity" votes, I want you Kindle people to step up and and vote, thereby proudly proclaiming

"I OWN A KINDLE"

I know you're out there.....don't make me call Acorn!
Well, consider DG, that while I own (and love) three Kindles, I am only allowed one vote. Now, that's not really fair is it?? Certainly, each person should have as many votes as they have Sonys or Kindles. Oh, and my fourth (a DX) will be coming this Summer. Having already put down my money for it, wouldn't it be fair to let me have four votes??

Just saying ....

Oh, and a lot of the Sony owners are in locations where they are not "permitted" to own a Kindle, or they thought (strangely, in my personal view) that the Sony was the better product. So, sure, there are probably a lot more Sony owners than Kindle owners. Doesn't make me love my Kindles any less.

Last edited by RickyMaveety; 06-02-2009 at 11:41 AM.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote