View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 05:43 PM   #44
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by arspr View Post
Another side comment, the more I think about it the more awkward it seems. When the tools have an explicit dialog window why don't you move the "current file/entire book" option to that dialog? Having two look for tool options in two places seems a bit un-userfriendly IMO.
Because many of the tools I will be using won't have any explicit dialogs, and I'd rather the "current file/entire book" option remain in a consistent location across all tools I may publish/use. I don't really consider it "two different places" myself. All actions for each tool are available from a single icon/menu: Run (including any run options), Set Scope, and--eventually--Customization. Scope and Customization will tend to persist from session to session. Most Run options (with some exceptions like Smarten) will likely need to be chosen each time they're run.