View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 02:14 PM   #34
arspr
Dead account. Bye
arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Yes, I've also noticed those EOL rubbish and that is the indirect cause of it. Because of those EOL troubles and duplications, there are in fact BLANK lines in the text which Notepad doesn't show, (which is the software I firstly used and which leads to that buggy file) but Notepad++ does. (I was actually testing it).

And the problem is that if you leave just one single BLANK line in the exception file, (even at the end of it), the plugin fails in that way: every single word is qualified as a contraction... I really think you should filter out blank lines.

Test it, just use your .txt and type a return at the end of the file (or in the middle).