View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 11:17 AM   #783
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
I did listen to a snippet of the audio. I can definitely see why someone thought it was too fast. As for male/female? Don't care, as long as the reading is good. There are some where I would care a lot, where the book is completely told as a particular character and point of view. (The Amelia Peabody series from Elizabeth Peters, for example, where the late-Victorian , English woman's voice is a critical part of the context.)

I may get the first. I've got plenty of credits right now, and need to make sure I get my 4 books this month to get a credit.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote