View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 07:32 AM   #4
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Not that much difference between buying a hardback at the normal price and then seeing it at 50% off the next week. For that matter, it happens all the time in regular stores.

I would imagine that a lot of indie writers will play around with prices trying to find that sweet spot that maximizes profits. Such things don't bother me. When I buy something, I simply consider if the current price is something I'm willing to pay. If so, I buy it, if not I don't. I don't worry too much about what the price for is the next day, week, or month.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote