View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 12:12 PM   #28
MrsJoseph
Loves Ellipsis...
MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi (broken), nook STR (returned), Kobo Touch, Sony T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
You are significantly more trusting than I.

Furthermore, I think there is a difference between me buying PVC pipe from Walmart vs. McLocalGuy and buying ebooks. If everyone on earth has a Kindle and are buying through the Amazon store, no, Amazon is not going to be worried by Indie Startup that can only provide side-loaded books.

Heck, authors RIGHT NOW are happy to cut themselves out of sales for Amazon. *sigh* Do they not teach the tragedy of the commons in schools anymore??
Teach?? In...schools? What is the blasphemy you speak of?
MrsJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote