View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 09:14 AM   #17
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
... (Re)move your current linkss directory, and try to reinstall the hack ...
@sleeplessdave: Because you do not wish to reload all of your screensaver images, either choose the move option suggested by NiLuJe, or you should first move your screensaver images to a safe location outside the linkss directory, before removing linkss.

@NiLuJe: So far, I mostly use my Kindle 3's. I did not notice the missing linkss directory on my DX or DXG. I think it may be easier to notice these differences when you are one of the persons responsible for them.

Last edited by geekmaster; 12-01-2011 at 12:10 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote