View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 04:25 PM   #11
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
wow! i found 7 of them (charlie chan novels) here!

Good find!

I converted "The Chinese Parrot" this morning, which was the last. I now have all seven converted (wish I had found your site earlier).

I think I have finally worked out a work flow, so I'm going to go over the Charlie Chan books one more time for consistencies sake and move on to the Zane Grey books. I have all his novels (27 I think) from the Gutenberg Press. They are in a single file that is in a real mess.

Regards - John
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote