View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 12:43 PM   #10
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
I have seen this for many years on Amazon.I think different parts of the website are just not very well synchronised, and so you can see out-of-date prices that update when you move to another part of the website such as checkout.

I see it most often when clicking through from search results to the book details page, quite often the price is higher on the details page than was shown in the search results.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote