View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 10:35 AM   #5
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Can't say as I've never noticed. But then I've never paid that close attention, either.

I HAVE noticed, though, that they're getting awfully creative with their shipping pre-selections in order to try and evade the two- (and sometimes one-) day shipping I'm guaranteed with my Prime subscription. I get that those who have no good place for their packages to be left unattended might appreciate the Prime Day "benefit". But to those who don't have to worry about that, Prime Day is nothing but a "why-should-I-let-you-out-of-your-two-or-one-day-shipping-promise-by-picking-one-day-of-the-week?" tactic. Not to mention pre-selecting three to four-day shipping so certain items "can be grouped into one convenient package." Not when shipping both individually with standard Prime Shipping will get them both in my hands before the suggested option will (and does).

Have my standard Prime Shipping option (that I pay for) pre-selected for me, or have none pre-selected, and I'll choose -- thank-you-very-much. If there's no cash-back, or rewards offered on Prime Day or "Delaying for Item Consolidation," then I'm just not interested in letting you out of your Bought-and-Paid-for Prime Shipping obligation to me.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 06-12-2019 at 10:37 AM.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote