View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 07:35 AM   #10
Plumadona
Groupie
Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle HD6, Kindle PW2, Sony PRS-T1, Nook NE1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I don’t think I’ve ever had a spam call on my mobile phone. I’m pretty sure that making such calls is illegal in Britain.
Lucky you! Here in the U.S. (N.Y.), we get as many as four calls a day on the home phone and two on the cell. Seniors are a particularly attractive target for scammers and sales - my mom (87 years old) gets even more calls on a bad day.
Plumadona is offline   Reply With Quote