View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 06:04 AM   #5
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommabarb View Post
Hi having problem with Adobe Digital edition stating no permission to download file. I was just into Ade and downloaded a lot of old files to Kobo which took. and they were all on the reader. Went into Sony download library to try and downoad a book I bought from Sony to my Kobo and nothing took nor any message. However when I opened my Kobo about 10 books that were on my Kobo reader disappeared and when I try to download them again from ADE message not authoriaed to download help mommabarb
Not being glib, but I think you need to research DRM. You can't exchange DRM'd books between devices.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote