View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 11:56 AM   #5
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
eBay being what it is. If the buyer used PayPal and opens a dispute you are screwed, they almost always find in favour of the buyer.
You could try cutting your losses by offering a small partial refund if he does that in exchange for him dropping the claim..
If paypal are not in the loop. Then it depends what your listing said. Did you say no returns and how did you describe the item condition?
Final option is to cave, say ok send it back and if it arrives in same condition I shipped it in then I will refund. And hope he does not demand you pay return postage. Then sell again to someone less argumentative. Wait for an ebay sell for £1 offer to come around, I get one of those every few weeks and that saves you 10%
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote