View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 01:01 PM   #346
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppaea View Post
This is going to be tough and I might loose: Three new books of different series coming out at July 1st.

What am I to do? Buy them, stay addicted to buying and become a victim of selfhate?

Or skip buying and have a nervous breakdown because I am a control freak loosing control?
[pretend I'm saying this in a soothing, monotone voice]
Take a deep breath, Poppaea. Stay far away from the computer on July 1st. Remind yourself that you have a pile of unread ebooks already. These new series books will still be there after you've read the books you already have. Take another deep breath. You can get through this.

[this is in a more serious tone]
*And quit enabling Pooh!*
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote