Thread: Rss2Book
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 11:38 AM   #108
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugsbunny14
geekraver , you are a genius .

1- now is it possible to make the .pdf font bolder ?

2- why i can't sync directly to my reader ? it says "Failed to sync C:\rss2book.pdf " .

1-the reader was attached
2- the sony connect software was not running
3- and in options i have set it to sync directly to my reader memory and i am sure that i've set the sony connect directory correctly .
1. I'm surprised you need it bolder than it is; could you send me the details of the feed you think is inadequate? What are you font settings on the page layout tab? I find Helvetica 14 very readable.

2. I'm not sure. What did you select on the Sync Files To option? For main memory I use /Data/media/books IIRC, for SD I use b:/, and for Memory Stick I use a:/, but I guessed at the latter as I don't have a memory stick. Is the Sony CONNECT Software Directory option set correctly? (on my system this is c:\Program Files\Sony\CONNECT Reader\Data\bin; note the \Data\bin part; you want to point to the directory that has the Sony DLLs for synching).

If none of the above tips help I can only suggest using a debug version of usbshim.dll; I'll attach it to this message. This will write some diagnostic info to the file c:\usbshim.log that may shed light on things.
Attached Files
File Type: zip UsbShim.zip (10.6 KB, 442 views)
geekraver is offline   Reply With Quote