View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 05:20 AM   #102
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
.azw vs .tzw format question --- can't you just download the sample chapter? Whatever format that is in, the full version should be the same, right?
Makes sense. But on average I purchase about 10 books per day from various sources. And I can't use Whispernet and would have to download via PC. I just wish it would be similar to "Books on Board" for example, where you decide to purchase and then choose out of the available formats. I want it to be as convenient as possible.
If I want to have a book, I'd probably purchase it as .tpz as well. I'd just prefer to know about it before.
From a technical perspective, your suggestion totally makes sense.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote