View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 10:21 PM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Well if you're downloading Harry Potter eBooks, that would be illegal. Then you have Leo Laporte, (formerly of TechTV now of TWit) who puts his web based programming on BitTorrent for anyone to download.

What kind of stuff are you looking at?

Yes, some things are obvious. And i"m not currently looking at anything, but a recent post here mentioned 'torrent' BUT in the past, I've surfed pages that offer the bittorrent download inorder to get their books. I'm just a little leery of downloading something I'm not familiar with.

Then you have Leo Laporte, (formerly of TechTV now of TWit) who puts his web based programming on BitTorrent for anyone to download.

Legal? I'm not understanding what you said......thats my ignorance, not your wording.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote