View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 02:46 PM   #8
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ✍️🏝️♎️ Kobo Clara 2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
KePub used to be similar to ePub pages just using a different number for the words per page. KePub was changed to be one screen equals one page. But a bug has changed how KePub pages work. I don't know of anyone on MR who knows how KePub pages work.

You have two options.

1. Ignore that KePub pages are wonky
2. Switch to ePub
Oh, I didn’t know it was a bug, that makes me more optimistic then, as kobo may try to fix it. I’m fine ignoring the pages for the most part - at least the chapter ones are accurate (as I’m defining it for my needs). My post above explains why I’m sticking with the kepubs.
Pjama is offline   Reply With Quote