View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 04:16 AM   #4
pynch
why in?
pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Aura
No offense taken. The e-reader ToC only has the main sections because some models show hierarchical ToCs as long lists that would be harder to navigate (By the way, thanks for the tip, brucewelch). That’s why the detailed ToCs are only inline. And then there’s the index, of course. If you still prefer the nested external ToC, Sigil could change that for you quite easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewH View Post
I don't think it's possible to get too much Poe!

This looks really great, I appreciate the hard work. If I may make a suggestion (take it or leave it, but please don't be offended)... a nested Table of Contents would be nice and make it slightly easier to navigate through the book.
pynch is offline   Reply With Quote