View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 05:45 PM   #2
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
It's been a while since I did it, but all I had to do was locate the right update_jailbreak.bin file for my Kindle model, drag it into my Kindle root folder, then unplug the Kindle from the computer and update via Homepage/menu/settings/menu/update Kindle. If update Kindle is greyed out, you have the wrong bin file. Try again. It's easy.

Your jailbreak should be here:https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=275877
adrive_md5_all.zip (1.6 KB, 1042 views)

Last edited by montalex; 08-02-2018 at 08:10 PM.
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote