View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 02:31 AM   #1
masterz87
Connoisseur
masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H20
Exclamation after importing content nickle crashes.

I have KSM9 installed on the e-reader and nickle crashes after importing content, also when attempting to open an ebook that is slightly modified it causes nickle to crash.

BTW the patches I have enabled is the custom margins patch, larger cover, custom dictionary font size/box size, no 3rd row thing, custom line spacing/font size. and I believe that's all of them that I have enabled.

I'd use koreader but it seems to be using some weird-ass CSS wherein it completely ignores how the book wants it to display something. It takes books that use double space method for paragraphs and indents them even though the book itself didn't have it that way and that's annoying. Also it has that weird little progress bar at the bottom which I don't see a point in as it's wasting space.

P.S.

I deleted all of the user partition of the reader and started over and it's still happening.

Basically it goes blank by pressing the power button KSM shows up on the screen.

Last edited by masterz87; 08-02-2018 at 02:36 AM.
masterz87 is offline   Reply With Quote