View Single Post
Old 11-29-2015, 03:13 AM   #11
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
As I have said before. The library is compliant. The moderators here at MobileRead have inspected every author in the library and compared it to life+70. That is why we now have an offline library to collect the out of compliance books. They will be added back in on or after Jan 1st of each year when they become eligible. No one else need worry about this. The Moderators are doing the job.

Dale
Yes, I know. That's why I said to skreutzer "compliant to your ideas." I was referring to his ideas, not to Life +70.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote