View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 02:18 PM   #2
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallMomof2 View Post
They were more interested in my opinion of additional features that I would pay extra for.
I hope they aren't going the route of the DVD in justifying high prices for "value added" content. I have yet to look at the extra DVD's included in my purchase that contain additional content like director's commentary, scenes that didn't make the cut, blah! blah! blah!

I just want the eBook, no extras, at a reasonable price and some thought gone into a formatting.

Oh... and a cover would be nice, instead of these generic covers that I can barely distinguish one eBook from another.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote