View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 03:07 PM   #21
medard
Wizard
medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Electronic Paper
I really like this thing. It's not Eink but something else, they call it "Digital Ink".

I had one of these machines in my hands some days ago. This is for kids, of course, or for the beach. You can't really compare it to a Sony or Amazon device, but it's nice for people that would like to carry 4 or 5 library books with them.

I'm still hoping that we'll see some even cheaper devices in the near future, maybe 20-30 Dollars. Or maybe we'll get one for free with our library card someday.
medard is offline   Reply With Quote