View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 11:23 AM   #1
SquiddOhio
Connoisseur
SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.

Device: Kindle Touch
Can I create my own "Collection" Icon for the PW

I don't keep hundreds of books on my swell new Kindle Paperwhite at one time, so I enjoy the "Cover View" mode, even though its only in black and white, and does not look as nice as an iPad television ad. However, all of my "Collections" look the same, save for the Title Text.
Has anyone looked at creating a set of alternative designs for us to use so that not all collections look so similar?
My searching to date has not revealed any creative efforts toward this admirable goal, which remains completely overlooked by Amazon.
SquiddOhio is offline   Reply With Quote