View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 07:40 PM   #4
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
I think "Content" isn't clear. When I think "content" for my e-book (Device, Vera, whatever), I think "books". The section is more about creating/formating/converting content. There is the "Book Recommendations" section, which is fine - I'd like to see more reviews. So perhaps a "Book Review" section, or does that overlap too much?

Regarding the Lounge, you bet it's fun, but there are also quasi-serious discussions of poetry and language. Do we want to differentiate between the purely [U.S.] stuff vs. the "literate people find pens and notebooks and 5-line poems fascinating" threads, or do we all like the juxtaposition?

[suckup]I have been admin, moderator, super moderator, sysop, and member of countless forums since the days when they were called Bulletin Boards. Your team of mods here are the most participatory and transparent of any I've ever seen. Well done.[/suckup]
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote